Mrs. Adebola Deji-Kurunm
- Adebola Deji-Kurunmi is the Founder and CEO of Ideation Hub Africa, a social enterprise focused on igniting innovation and social prosperity in Africa.
- She is the convener of Development Dialogue, Africa’s top thought leadership conference for social innovators and development practitioners.
- She is a Mandela Washington Fellow, a graduate in Estate Management from Obafemi Awolowo University, and holds a MSc. in Sustainable Development from the School of Oriental and African Studies (SOAS), University of London. She is certified as a workplace personality profile analyst, and job evaluation analyst as well as being a World Bank approved project facilitator.
- In 2012, she was awarded a UN Scholar at the United Nations University for Peace, a 2013 Coca Cola Scholar of Social Sector Management at Pan Atlantic University and a 2014 Crans Montana Forum “New Leader for Tomorrow” awardee.
- Her career spans academia, consulting and non-profit management, and includes work experience as a Research Associate at Covenant University, an HR Consultant at HCDC Limited, a Learning Consultant at Phillips Consulting and being Head of Foundation Initiatives at RegCharles Foundation, and the Watermark Academy – a Kingdom-based business school for startup entrepreneurs.
Mrs Kurunmi is a stern advocate for professionalism, integrity, accountability and transparency in the African development sector and comes on board as a representative the nonprofit and social development sector, helping to ignite the conversations around policy and programmatic strategies, as well as inculcating the values, knowledge and experience garnered in her over 15 years of active work to guide the organization’s programs, processes, and operational design.
Mr. Seyi Oyebisi
Mr. Seyi Oyebisi is the Executive Director, at Nigeria Network of NGOs (NNNGO), a multi-agency network of over 10,000 nonprofits in Nigeria. A stern advocate for accountability, transparency and governance. With over a decade experience working in the development pace around the world. Some of these organizations include the United Nations Children Education Fund (UNICEF) as Global Coordinator for the organization’s Rural Voices of Youths, to mention a few. He is a member of the WHO’s Global Civil Society Task Force on TB, and serves on the board of several development agencies and initiatives such as Civicus, Alliance for Citizens Participation, West African NGO Platform, Civil Society Pillar of the Community of Democracy (CD), etc. He is a fellow at the International Center for Not-for-Profit Law (ICNL) Global Forum 2015, a Fellow at Institute of Management Consultants, and he is an expert in Anti-Money Laundering and Counter Terrorism Financing Hub.